We are working with a Scottish Engineering Consultancy who are keen to make additions to the team following an organisational restructure.
The current opening is for a Civil Engineering Technician, to be based in the company's Glasgow office. The company specialise in Civil & Structural Engineering and are well known in the Scottish Engineering sector. Their client list is established and strong. Anyone brought in would be fully supported in order to aid them in their career progression.
This is a permanent position, salary is flexible depending on the level of experience of the individual applying.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Producing Civil Engineering drawings in according with Engineer specification, on a variety of Civil Engineering projects
- Work on projects involving Residential buildings, roads and drainage
- Liaise with colleagues and on occasion clients, to ensure work is in line with what is required
- Coordinate roads and drainage applications in order for approval
- Keep up to date with any software updates, new learning material and any other relevant material
- Experience in a CAD/ Civil Engineer role for minimum of 2 years
- Residential, Roads & Drainage experience
- Proficient in the use of Autocad
- Experience using Windes & PDS software
- Carry out site inspections and checks
- Ability to produce accurate drawings with evidence of this in a portfolio
If you would like to apply / be considered for this role, please apply today with your up to date CV.