We are working alongside a National Rail Contractor, with a growing pipeline of work due to newly won contracts and agreements. As such thy are looking to grow their offices, specifically their York office for which they require an experience Civil Design Engineer.
As part of the in-house Design team you will provide technical solutions to clients projects, working on a variety of programmes, reporting to the Senior Engineer. You will design and check work, providing consistent accurate calculations in line with standards and regulations. It is expected that you will work closely with team members, sharing knowledge and advice as well as attending meetings in house and with clients on occasion.
- 3+ Years experience within a Civil Design environment/ office
- Experience on Rail projects - relating to Civil Engineering
- Relevant Engineering Degree, Masters level would be beneficial
- Driving License
- Ideally holding a PTS & CSCS
- Understanding of CDM regulations,BIM and Engineering Codes/ Standards
If you're interested in this role, please get in touch today to discuss. Interview will be conducted in the coming week.