0141 212 5130
We are working with a growing Engineering Consultancy, who are looking for an experienced Engineer to play a vital role in there York Office.
The organisation have recently expanded to open a York office. As the organisation is continuing to grow there is an opening for a Chartered Engineer, either at Senior or Principal level to join and play a leading role in the offices success. The company focus on Rail projects primarily, within that you would work on Bridges, Tunnels and Stations.
The ideal individual would be ambitious, confident in leading their own projects and clients and with an ability to support more junior Engineers in their progression.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered status
- Minimum of 6 years in a design role
- Experience in structures including 1 or more of the following - Bridges, Tunnels, Stations
- Experience managing projects and dealing with clients to achieve successful project outcomes
- Rail experience would be advantageous but not essential
Salary is flexible depending on experience. Range - £38,000 to £45,000
If you would like to find out more or apply for this role, please get in touch today.
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2019