We are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable Contractor based in
Scotland. This Group operate across Construction & Building Services
focusing mainly on Domestic and Commercial projects.
Due to expansion within the Glasgow office were are looking for a Chartered
Associate Building Surveyor to lead their Surveying Team.
As a team leader you will be expected to drive the projects forward in a
proactive manner, have excellent leadership skills, focused on excellence in
service delivery and communications with Clients and Contractors alike, be
well organised, personable and a keen attention to detail.You will manage a
team of up to 30.
• Managing the teams and assigning resource
• Writing and delivering training courses
• Undertaking surveys
• Preparing feasibility reports
• Writing specifications
• Chairing project progress meetings and thereafter preparing progress
- Candidates MUST be chartered
- Experience of Stock Condition Reporting
- Strong Communication skills
- Good references from recent employers
- Ability and experience in managing and supervising large teams to deliver
- Confidence in achieving set targets and deadlines
- Member of RICS (MRICS) and/or CIOB
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 neg DOE