We are working with an Engineering business in Glasgow, who require a CAD Technician to join the team on a permanent basis.
The company operate globally, working on Permanent and Temporary Works Structures, providing their clients with excellent levels of Design & Service. Recent success has lead to a growth period for the business and this new position opening up to support the Senior Engineers.
- AUTOCAD Experience - Ideally within Construction, Civil or Structural Engineering
- Ideally formal CAD training and qualifications but not essential
- CSCS Registered would be a bonus
- Punctual, Reliable and good communication skills
- Experience meeting clients design demands and deadlines
Role & Expectations:
- Efficiently dealing with customers’ enquiries, contributing to the design and drawing of suitable schemes using Mabey Hire equipment
- Producing accurate kit lists, to suit client’s deadline. Assisting other engineers/technicians as required
- Finalising clients’ requirements, contributing to the timely production suitable schemes using Mabey Hire equipment
- Producing suitable general arrangement, & detail drawings
Salary: £21,000 to £26,000 DOE
Please apply today if you wish to be considered.