The Consultancy specializes in Rail projects, providing Design expertise to clients across the UK. The business has developed and grown into one of the most successful and respected Engineering Design companies in Scotland. The Edinburgh team is taking shape and there is an exciting opening for the next member to come on board.
To support the Senior & Principle Engineers in the design of various Rail structures, drainage, civils, earthworks and bridges. You would work closely with the team of Engineers to provide expertise in order to deliver projects to clients which meet the required standard. The team is small at present so ideally someone who is happy to work in a collaborative environment and support a growing team.
- 5+ Years in a CAD Technician Role
- Experience using CAD software and ideally Microstation (Other relevant Rail Cad software beneficial but not essential)
- Experience in Rail projects including any of the following - Bridges, Civils, Earthworks, Drainage
- Confident in ability to meet deadlines, producing high standard of design
- Good time management and communication skills
Salary - Dependent on Experience
Please send in your CV to be considered.