Are you a successful salesperson looking for your next career move?
An exciting position has arisen to join a large & successful Training Organisation, as Business Development Manager, based in the East Coast, Edinburgh area.
Candidates with a knowledge or drive for learning & development/vocational qualifications will have an advantage.
Duties for this role will include:
- Establish strong relationships with the client's customers; identifying areas of improvement and potential business.
- Increase awareness of Company services to Employers, Learners and Clients and feed back opportunities not presently offered, to enable and assist in ongoing and future development:
- Ensure that accurate and effective administration records and systems are maintained for sales functions undertaken.
- You must be a motivated individual; supporting and contributing effectively to the Company, Sales personnel and own personal development and in doing so, help to meet market requirements.
- Overall, you will be a driven Business Development Manager; you will have excellent communication skills, allowing you to discuss & develop training requirements and needs with clients and potential clients.
- You will be personable and build rapport very well.
- The role comes with a basic salary to £26,000 plus uncapped commission (OTE £35,000- £40,000).
If this East Coast, Edinburgh-based Business Development Manager position is relevant to you, please send your CV today- RECRUITING NOW.