Our client is a major, market-leading organisation within the Power industry. They are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their organisation in the North East.
- You will have a technical background, with a history of developing bids and proposals within the Power or Construction arena.
- This role will report to the Head of Business Development, with the majority of the position to lead major sales opportunities through from initial engagement to final proposals.
- You will have a background in delivering multi-million pound contracts and have in-depth knowledge of the high-value delivery processes; from engaging and leading proposal teams, through to supporting the sales process for the final proposal.
- Your customer engagement skills will be excellent, with the ability to build strong client relationships, allowing for the production of high-quality competitive tenders.
- You will have a solid view and understanding of the overall market and be able to identify potential business, understand competition and create compelling propositions.
This North East role comes with a competitive salary of £50-60,000 DOE. If this Power-industry Business Development Manager position is of interest to you, please send your details for more information.