We are working with an Infrastructure Engineering Contractor, based in Glasgow. We are looking for an experienced Bridge Engineer to complete the final additions to the team.
The company focus on Highways and Bridge Engineering, across the whole of Scotland and have a fantastic industry reputation. Within the Bridge team you would be office based mainly, focusing on Maintenance, Refurbishment & Repair, Inspection and design related work.
You will have full support in you learning and development.
The Ideal Candidate will meet the following Criteria:
- 5 Years + experience working in a Civil/ Structural Engineering role related to Bridge Engineering
- Experience in all or some of the following areas, Bridge Design, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Repair, Inspection
- Understanding of DMRB Regulations
- Looking to work as part of a team, and with a keen interest in Infrastructure related projects
- Degree in related Engineering discipline
- Ideally I Eng or working towards
- Ability to work proactively with or without supervision
- Good communication skills, work ethic and punctuality
- Use and knowledge of Structural Codes Beneficial
- Driving License