0141 212 5130
My client are growing their operations across Scotland, and would be keen to add an experienced Engineer to their Bridges team in Edinburgh or Perth.
The company focus on Highways and Bridge Engineer, across the whole of Scotland and have a fantastic industry reputation. Over the last year the company has seen excellent growth and a new office has been opened. It is an excellent time to join this great company and be part of their exciting future.
All Engineers are given full support in their learning and development. You will be provided with the support necessary to achieve your chartership and the chance to progress within the company structure.
The Ideal Candidate will meet the following Criteria:
- 3 Years + experience working in a professional Engineering role, ideally within Bridge Engineering
- Experience in Bridge Installation, Inspection, Design and or Maintenance
- Understanding of CDM and DMRB Regulations
- Looking to work as part of a team, and with a keen interest in Bridge Structures
- Degree in related Engineering discipline
Salary Region: £25,000 to £32,000
Interviews are underway so if you feel this is of interest and you would be suitable, please apply asap.
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2018