I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Construction & Engineering company who specialise in Roads, Highways & Bridges.
We are looking for an experienced Bridge Engineer to be based in the Head Office in Glasgow. This is a great organisation to work for, with a big year ahead in 2018. There will be opportunities to progress, and ideally we are looking for an Engineer on their way to Chartership. Your role will involve the delivery of assessments and designs of various Bridge Structures across Scotland. There is a huge portfolio of Bridges for you to work on, working alongside and supervising less experienced Engineers and Technicians to deliver projects to time and budget.
- Degree in related Engineering Degree (Civil or Structural)
- Experience working on Bridge Structures
- Experience and knowledge of DMRB & CDM
- Excellent communications skills and able to integrate into a team environment
- Eagerness to learn and progress in your Engineering career
This is a permanent role, starting immediately. The salary is DOE in the region of £32,500 to £36,000 per annum.
Please apply today if you wish to be considered.