We have an exciting opening with our client in Central Scotland. We are looking for individuals with a Civil or Structural Engineering academic background, with project experience in Bridges.
The organisation are well established and well respected in the industry, managing and maintaining Road and Bridge networks throughout Scotland. The company has an excellent progression and graduate scheme for their Engineers, supporting their development through the relevant professional bodies. For any Engineers looking to find a stable organisation that will fully hep them learn and develop, this is a great environment.
The role would involve working on Bridge Structures throughout Scotland from their office in Perth. This would include maintenance, inspection, design and assessment of structures within your remit.
We require someone who meets the following criteria:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience within Bridge Structures
- 3+ Years experience in relevant role
- Confident use and knowledge of design software - such as a CAD
- Happy to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management, reliable and hard working
The Salary is £30-35k but there is some flexibility.
Please apply today to be considered.