0141 212 5130
We have an exciting opening wit our client in the East of Scotland. We are looking for individuals with a Civil or Structural Engineering academic background, with project experience in Bridges.
The organisation are well established and well respected in the industry, managing and maintaining Road and Bridge networks throughout Scotland. The company has an excellent progression and graduate scheme for their Engineers, supporting their development through the relevant professional bodies. For any Engineers looking to find a stable organisation that will fully hep them learn and develop, this is a great environment.
The role would involve working on Bridge Structures throughout Scotland from their office in Perth. This would include maintenance, inspection, design and assessment of structures within your remit.
We would consider those within a Graduate role currently, or someone more experienced.
We require someone who meets the following criteria:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience within Bridge Structures
- Between 1 to 6 Years experience in relevant role
- Confident use and knowledge of design software - such as a CAD
- Happy to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management, reliable and hard working
Please apply today to be considered.
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2019