0141 212 5130
We are working with a Engineering Consultancy with a fantastic reputation throughout the industry. Their growing office in Glasgow requires a highly experienced Engineer in order to continue it's progression.
The current opening is for an Associate Structural Engineer. This is a permanent, salary'd role.
The main purpose of the role would be to lead high value projects successfully and provide important mentoring to the more junior Engineers in the office. Projects would cover both public and private sector clients, ranging from Hotels and Offices to University Buildings and Hospitals. The majority of projects would be on the higher end in terms of value with current office projects including those up to £100 million. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone either looking to take the next step up in their career or for someone looking to stay in the same role with a new company who would provide a great working environment, exciting projects and stability.
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience predominantly in Structural Engineering, however with some experience in aspects of civil engineering
- SER Certifier (or close to becoming one)
- Experience in building structures such as schools, hospitals, offices or other commercial buildings
- Ability to and experience in managing or leading projects
- Good relationship builder, with excellent communication skills
- Willingness and ability to mentor and provide support to Engineers and Technicians
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you would be suitable, please contact us today.
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2019