We are working with an award-winning Environmental Consultancy who are looking to add 3 Associate Ecologists to their growing team.
The 3 Locations are London, Manchester and Bristol. We would be looking for an Associate Ecologist for each location. This company have a fantastic reputation in the industry and are continuing to grow due to having a brilliant year yet again. It is a collaborative group, which gives employees all the tools to success and continue to progress within the organisation.
- Working with Directors and senior managers to generate new business and client relationships.
- Maintain existing relationships and build new ones through proactively arranging meetings, attending events and other routes
- Contributing to the technical and professional development of less experienced members of the team.
- Day-to-day project management of ecology projects
- Plan, co-ordinate the delivery of all surveys and reports necessary to deliver each project.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK, project dependant
- Degree in relevant discpline
- Consultancy experience at Senior level, ideally 5+ years experience
- Full membership of CIEEM is essential.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to clients
- Competent in Phase 1 Habitat Survey of a range of habitats, with knowledge of higher plants
- Experience in Construction sectors i.e Transport or Housing
- Experience and understanding of BREEAM
- Valid Driving License
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send in your application ASAP.