Our client in Glasgow require a Senior Bridge Engineer to join the team, on a permanent basis.
This Consultancy have a great reputation in the industry, and a very exciting schedule of work / projects for the coming years. This is a stable organisation, looking to grow what is already a successful team.
- Assisting the company Directors lead the team and improve company function and turnover
- Support Design teams on projects and provide technical structural input and knowledge
- Project Manage during bid process
- Building and maintain relationships with clients and help develop new opportunities
- Support the team development and individual progress of Engineers
- Monitor project budgets and ensure successful project completion
- Ideally 8 + years experience in a Design environment, working on Bridge and related structures
- Chartered, with relevant Degree
- Experience managing medium to large teams of over 5
- Experience in managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in successfully dealing with clients and building strong working relationships
- Experience in Project Management
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Use and knowledge of Structural software / tools
If you would like to be considered and feel you meet the criteria, please apply today.