Our client is a major market-leading organisation, based in Glasgow, with an international presence. They are looking for a solid Application Support Web Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a blended role, ideally suiting someone who has an understanding of development work and has support web-sites, as they will be responsible for supporting the client’s bespoke in-house developed apps.
You will provide 3rd line application maintenance and support services to all of the client’s systems and services.
The role of Senior Application Support Web Developer will cover the following duties:
- Receives and logs requests for support from service desk, other service delivery staff and/or users; investigate problems and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take. Prioritise requests in accordance with agreed criteria and with reference to Line Manager
- Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Assist project managers, team leaders, system designers and developers in the implementation of system features and epics that conform to relevant detailed designs and business requirements
- Liaise with software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements.
- Identify and develop enhancements and functionality changes on internal services using the provided tools and templates or developing and testing appropriate code.
- Application systems – experience of recording and solving application support issues from customers, prioritising requests, implementing and communicating timely solutions, both in database and web environments.
- You will be qualified in an IT related degree and have a background in best practice web design and development.
- You will be a .NET developer.
If you are interested in this Glasgow-based Application Support Web Developer role and would like to learn more, please send your CV today. This role comes with a salary to £50,000 plus excellent benefits and free on-site parking.