Are you a talented Administrator looking for an exciting new challenge?
One of our prestigious construction clients is looking for an Administrator to join their office on a temp bases, based in the East End of Glasgow.
Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment, as well as dealing in an effective manner with clients.
You will have a background in Office Administration, with an exposure to Credit Control and Weekly Payroll.
Candidates should have experience within the construction industry.
Daily Duties May Include –
- Liaising with clients
- Proficient diary management and meeting room management
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Responsible for all office filing, scanning and photocopying
- Upload, monitor and track job files
- Assist with facilities management and overall maintenance of office, ensuring areas are clean, tidy and welcoming
- Monitor and replenish stationery, kitchen supplies and consumables
- Provide administrative support across all business functions
- Knowledge of all social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Chasing late payments
- Paying suppliers
- Raising invoices and sending to clients.
- Weekly Payroll
This is a part time role starting at 25 hours per week, which could rise to 30 hours per week. If this role is relevant to you, please send your CV today- RECRUITING NOW
Immediate start available.